No-Risk Purchase Guarantee
In the unlikely event you would like to return any JackPak product, you may do so within 30 days of delivery. To qualify for a refund, you must notify us in writing or via email or telephone of your request and include the reason for your dissatisfaction.
The following limitations apply:
- Credits for charges will be applied to the payer's account only, and refunds will be made payable to the payer only.
- If you return a JackPak product, all shipping charges must be prepaid by the customer. If there were no shipping charges on the initial delivery, only the return shipping will be charged.
- This money-back guarantee only applies to purchases made on this site.
- JackPak products purchased through a leasing or financing program are not eligible for this return policy.
- Products must be in new condition and include all accessories.
JackPak will not be obligated to refund or credit your charges if:
- The product dissatisfaction resulted in whole or in part from any of the circumstances described under the limitation of liabilities section of the Terms and Conditions or failure to submit the required information as stated herein.
- The payer's account number was not in good credit standing, or payment instructions were invalid, and delivery was delayed until payment arrangements were secured.
C. Refund or Credit Requests
To qualify for a refund or credit you must notify and request a refund or credit in compliance with the conditions listed below. If you do not comply with these conditions, you are not entitled to receive a refund or credit.
- You may request a refund or credit by emailing your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your request for refund or credit must include your full name, contact information and the date of the order.
- All requests for refund or credit must be received within 30 calendar days of the order and payment date. After 30 days, no returns will be allowed.
- Any C.O.D. return shipping packages sent back to JackPak will be refused.
- Refunds will be issued by JackPak in the same form as original payment within 30 days of our receipt of the returned merchandise.
This money-back guarantee can be suspended, modified or revoked at JackPak’s sole discretion without prior notice to you.
This money-back guarantee is your exclusive remedy. If the money-back guarantee is suspended or revoked, there will be no further remedy or recovery of charges. This money-back guarantee applies only to JackPak products and does not apply to any duties, taxes, order processing fees or other charges, including ancillary service and/or delivery fees.
Please contact our Customer Service representative at 1-833-522-5725 to receive a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number, which will expire 7 days after issue, and schedule a pick-up.
Email: email@example.com a copy of the delivery pick-up receipt and RMA.
Merchandise Return Criteria
It is very important that you do not destroy or deface the original retail box in any way as it will provide the best chance of damage-free delivery upon return.
When returning a product, you are responsible for returning the item to the address designated by JackPak customer service in a traceable fashion (tracking number required) and the RMA number must be written very clearly on your shipping label on the outside of the box(es).
Once the product you ship back to us is confirmed received, and in new condition, a refund or credit will be issued. Please allow 30 – 60 days for the credit to process to your account.
Please be sure your RMA is prominently displayed on the outside of the shipping box so we don't refuse your package.
Products must be in like-new condition, contain all of its original contents, in its original packaging, and show minimum signs of wear and tear. Any damage to JackPak merchandise will be deducted from the refund.
Reasons for Denied Returns/Reimbursement
1. Improper Returns
Unfortunately, we will have to deny your refund if your return is sent back to JackPak without an RMA, if the retail package or product is missing any contents or defaced in any way or if return shipping has not been prepaid by customer.
2. Limitation of Liability
JackPak shall have no obligation pursuant to Reimbursement with respect to products which in our sole judgment have been altered damaged, misused, abused, badly worn, lost or improperly maintained. This Warranty is null and void if the customer or any other person other than an authorized representative of JackPak has made any attempt to service or modify the tool prior to its return to JackPak under this Warranty. In no event will either party be liable for any damage caused by the other party's failure to fulfill its responsibilities under these terms and conditions. In no event will either party be liable for any lost profits, lost savings, incidental damage, or other economic consequential damages JackPak products are provided and sold as is without any express or implied warranties including warranties of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose. No warranties, expressed or implied, will apply after this period. JackPak may modify these terms and conditions at any time by either providing the customer with written notice or posting such revised terms on www.jackpak.com. Such revised terms shall be effective thirty days from the date of such written notice or posting.
Contacting Customer Service
Toll Free* US/Canada: 1-833-522-5725
Hours: Monday through Friday, 6:00 AM to 4:30 PM PST Pacific Standard Time.